Gigmastr Birthday II Gigmastr Birthday II

Twl i did not see that for long time XDD

Madness: Project Mercury Madness: Project Mercury

Holy F*ck! :D This is really great work done! Only some layers were bad placed buuut thats only an detail!

You rock!!!!!

Prov22 responds:

Thanks!

Orange -2 Orange -2

Ewwwww wtf?! Goza fatality! :D

Noob Project : N Collab Noob Project : N Collab

:O Well well! :D 9Minutes! Omg!

Lets start with stars! :)

Armi: Not bad tho! Fast-paced (which is great) but little bit umm shabby? But nice parts! :D 8/10
MasterZaba: Ohhh do not send testos! :D But yea not bad and don´t send clips that are in previous/future collabs 7.5/10
MJORIK: Mjoricky style! :DDD I liked it but same as Armi 8/10
kRyy: The first part is little Wtf and the other with overkill is stealing from Delamortes! xD Buuut classics! ;) 9/10
Not-Flasky: Walking is good (Reminding of Eshio) But needs some sounds and effects (funny) 7.5/10
Eliter: This was for Reversion 2 huh and Reversion 1? don´t send clips in two collabs! :D Nice bang! I fucking love your style! 8/10
PikaLight: Tset collab part same as eliter: don´t send parts that are in two collabs, but it is really smooth! (the sean part is f 8/10
AISFDB: Omg! This is! Mega! Are the sprites yours? Really awesome! 9/10
Ante45: I haven´t seen much improvement since 4 months, smooth but wack. 7/10
Areylon (DYERA ALTER EGO): Same as Eliter and PikaLight but good clip. 8.5/10
Star: Whaat?! Your parts are really worse than i expected, sorry and don´t steal! xD 7.5/10
Gemeos a.k.a. Gabriel Max: Dudingdarn sprites? :D Buuut its smoother but more slower 7.5/10
Kirxeee: Duhh old XDD 8/10
LetsRocketl: ummm Welp test issss pretty much bad i would say you need to improve! 5/10
Cellcat: Gemeos´s style XD 7.5/10
Madness-boy: Need to learn masking tho but not bad i think 7.5/10
SaucySauce: Ou nice! :D I loved that first clip! :) Pretty smooth and detailed! 8/10
Grumpy666: No comment XD 9/10
SentryTurbo: The sounds were kinda distorted but you remind me some animator (I can´t remember who is it) Really nice easing and smoothness as finest! The second clip was really cool! :) 8.5/10
Omega17: Bruh why are you fan of DudingDarN?! :DDD 8.5/10
OwnOmega: Don´t send unfinished stuff pleaseeeee ?/10
Shadz64: You remind me old esetox (Ultrybal) no masking, awkaward movement, slow animation. You need to improve! 6/10
DaskerKS: no comment :) 9/10
RagonFighter: Weeell you didn´t improved man :( sorry to say but this is bad 5/10
Dyera: Maaan :((( Why the corruption 2 clip! Why?! 9/10
ZeoMadness: Ohh sorry man but i think this is the worst clip here :( You need to smooth things up! 3/10

Welllll its Noob collab yea what should i expect! :D Crazy clips tho and the music choice is really good! :D

stars total: 4/5 ;)

Ismael Gets a Haircut Ismael Gets a Haircut

Spots Copyright :D

Explaining Hank Explaining Hank

:D I love that! One time he shot me in the face! It was....AWESOME!!!

Crazymonkey154 responds:

I definitely liked that line as well and found it fitting for Tricky's insane personality. Thank you very much!

Madness E Collab: 4 Madness E Collab: 4

05:03 Harry Potter reference? anyone?

Madness not be avoided 2 Madness not be avoided 2

Really good movie only the layers were screwed up but keep it up man! :D

Madness Hunt 3 Madness Hunt 3

FINALLY! YEAS!

Crazymonkey154 responds:

Sounds like somebody really enjoyed this, which pleases me :)

Project: LeaderFlood Project: LeaderFlood

Wow nice movie! Lil bit shabby but great work dude! :D I hope to see more in the future!

MGL-HeroBrine responds: